OUTWARD BOUND SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Two Year 12 Scholarships to the value of $4,180.00 each are available for a full 21 day Outward Bound Course.
Course Dates: 30 July 2017 – 19 August 2017
Minimum Fitness: Run 3 km in under 25 minutes
Be comfortable in / around water
BMI (Body Mass Index): 16 – 37
Applicants will be required to submit a written statement outlining why they should be chosen as one of the two scholarship recipients from Southland Boys’ High School. e.g.
– Why you should be chosen over other students
– What you aim to gain from the Outward Bound experience
– What changes in your life do you hope to make as a result of attending Outward Bound
– How you will benefit your School and Community as a result of attending Outward Bound
– Your hopes and dreams for your future
Applications must be handed to Mr Jackson or Mr Bailey no later than 3.30 p.m. on Friday 26 May
Applicants will then be short listed and interviews will take place to select two recipients for the 2017 scholarships.