The school Tennis Champs were held on Wednesday 15 February in perfect conditions.
23 boys across three age groups battled it out for top honors in the school Tennis Champs. There were many great rallies, smashes and soft touches at the net.
Awesome to see some new players enter this year, showing improvement throughout the day. Positive sportsmanship & entertainment is always guaranteed at this event. 12 boys are heading to the Southland Secondary School Champs next week to battle it out in a doubles format, we wish you all the best!
Year 7 & 8
- Singles - Winner – Oliver Patterson
- Runner Up – Quinn O’Connor
- Doubles – Winners - Oliver Patterson & Quinn O’Connor
- Runners Up – Flynn McCallum & Ezra Patterson
Year 9 & 10
- Singles – Winner – Leo Tagg
- Runner Up – Daniel Munro
- Doubles – Winners - Leo Tagg & Daniel Munro
- Runners Up – Callum Temple Doig – Elijah Herbert
Year 11 to 13
- Singles – Winner – Rafferty McIntosh
- Runner Up – Jack Claridge
- Doubles – Winners – Cody Stevens & Taine Withy
- Runners Up – Rafferty McIntosh & Taine Smith